.

Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Knowledge and Emotion Essay

emotion plays a big role in pulling noesis even though when we do not realize it. therefrom, I concord with the quote, There send away be no friendship without emotion. We whitethorn be aw atomic number 18 of a integrity, yet until we contain felt its force, it is not ours. by Arnold Bennett, an English novelist. prime(prenominal) of entirely, with the part, There can be no companionship without emotion1, it can be turn up by our experience. For example, we know about family tectonics but until you step it, you cant push aim acquaintance. Earthquakes try on that the menage tectonics are moving towards severally new(prenominal), away from each some other(a) or slide past each other.Since I live in Japan, earthquakes can be felt often and I pitch the knowledge of what it is akin to be in an area with lots of earthquakes. Also, for example, we can prove that we bedevil knowledge from genes. Sometimes, I feel that I suck in the same sign as my mother when I am talking to my pets. I talk with them in a softer voice than when we talk to other lot. Also, my mothers family loves animals and I was alike brought up with an animal always beside me. last I can also chink evidence from discipline physics. I conditioned that the energy is transferred into other energies. Before, I wondered why bouncy balls bounced lower each time. When I learned about the energies, I gained the knowledge that the potential energy was transferred into heat, sound and other energies. From gaining these truths and experiencing it, it gives us knowledge of what it is like. By experiencing these things, it influences our emotion and gives us the knowledge.Though some people disagree that knowledge can be gained without emotion, I argue that the statement is not true. Though when you learn something, until you nurse complete what it is and accepted the information, then it is not knowledge. We stomach to know the information to gain the knowledge so to gain t he knowledge we tolerate to experience it. For example, I know the truth that floods occur and the consequences as well as the effects of it but since I control not experienced it before, I do not have the knowledge of what it is like to be in an area, which flooded. Furthermore, by learning biology, I know that there are diseases such as thrombosis, a pipeline clotting disease but since I have not experienced it I do not what it feels like to have thrombosis.As a result, I do not yet have the knowledge. knowledge can be gained by other ways of knowing such as reason, reek perception and language. Though I agree with this, I think these all pertain the ways of knowing of emotion. When we have a reason to gain knowledge, we gain the knowledge by realizing it and experiencing it. When we gain knowledge by sense perception it is through with(p) by experiencing something and realizing what is passing on in our surroundings. Finally for language, we are experiencing it since we a re talking or listening to the language. Since all these involve the action of experiencing, it all involves emotion.If someone did things unconsciously, I wonder if they can get knowledge. battalion who sleepwalk have been seen eating, dressing, driving cars, and some(prenominal) other things. Their brain is not fully shut down. Sleepwalking occurs before they are in the state of rapid middle movement, or the moment they are dreaming.2 They have their eyes open to recognize their surroundings. Therefore, I think they are using their sense perception when they are sleepwalking. Though they may not remember it when they wake up and get confused but I think their brain remembers it since the brain is not fully shut when people sleepwalk. Therefore knowledge is gained from experiencing things even if they are sleepwalking which is through with(p) unconsciously.Reflexes are also done unconsciously. They are done because we have the knowledge of what to do best to have the least da mage to ourselves. That is why we pull our men back when we touch something hot to strangle the possibility of burning our hand. We try to veer it because we have the knowledge of what is going to chance if we do not. If we do not take our hand back, we know we are going to burn our hand and feel the pain. When I wake up, I have the automatic of stopping the alarm clock because I have the knowledge that I have to wake up to go to inform. This reflexive was done because I had the emotion that I did not want to go to school since I had to wake up at six oclock in the morning.Therefore as a conclusion, I agree to an extent with the quote by an English novelist, Arnold Bennett of There can be no knowledge without emotion. We may be aware of a truth, yet until we have felt its force, it is not ours. Emotion is affiliated to the other ways of knowing and everything we do in our lives. Experiencing things give knowledge to us which gives us emotion whether we do things consciously or unconsciously.

No comments:

Post a Comment