.

Sunday, April 28, 2019

Dolls Dont Swim Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 500 words

Dolls Dont Swim - Essay ExampleIt was not a busy day, I only passed a few people on my way. The river was peaceful, almost too peaceful. I have never seen it like this. As if it was waiting for something. Then, I saw a brusk girl walking perilously close to the peeing. Her greenish, ballerina-like dress was blending in with the dirty greenness of the water, transforming the teeny-weeny girl into a water nymph. Her golden locks were glistening in the sun, her hand ivory pale, holding a doll. All of a sudden, the fingers that were so carelessly holding the doll, opened up, like a sunflower to the sky, and she started pull a face and spinning in place, like a nymph doing a rain dance, dropping her precious doll. The water swallowed the doll in one gulp, hungrily. There was a scream. Then no girl. I was frozen. The legs that were attached to my body were not mine. When I wanted to call for help, only warm breath oozed from out my mouth. Words were iced up inside my mind. I just sto od there, mesmerized with the sight of the drowning little nymph, like I was mesmerized a few minutes ago by her image. Then, out of nowhere, a young man came running, his red boxershorts flickering in the sun. Without thinking twice, he jumped into the river after the girl. The river violently took him in, reluctant to give either of them choke to the surface world. The young mans athletic body fought the waves as only a paid swimmer could, the girl barely able to keep herself from sinking. Just a little more and hes there, I thought to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment