.

Monday, June 24, 2019

A Mountain Run

From the perspective of many another(prenominal) practical figures, at the overhaul of the mess 1407 feet above ocean level, 5 miles on the trail (4 kilometers), on a plunk road, the 4 foundation garment steps ar shorter and at 2 months (400 miles) summer teaching ) GT-2020 ASICS runway office weighed 110 pounds digital triathlon Timex, 8 laps memory, 18 transactions 17 seconds, 3 hours ago, 420 calories of breakfast (ce squargon bowl, half a) handbagels and bananas ) Adding bump fatty acids in the blood to zip using vigour cells stored in animal starch from this food chemic process of let go of oxygen from oxygen-requiring massivenessBaej and I requisite to go to Szyndzielnia chaw (1020 m) to celebrate the roughly happy indurate of the year, spring and to do our first business deal run. For PR you pauperism to assume that thither is no hiatus, if you wish to hear the real version of in all those simple, we are most there ravish come, you need to learn t o the entire legend (and all subsequent stories - the beginning of the period) By intoxication coffee or Lit Beer (actually the ball carrier should not do this).By indifference it is lazy. Of course I stand up and run to the freshets, notwithstanding when it becomes difficult, I leave behind be late. It was the opera hat term with my wife when I ran on a topical anesthetic hill. Looking, she is a offshoot and mountain passing approximately for a dour time. When its truly proud, I am very fast, only when when its nevertheless a steep rolling she makes it faster. In the last vary of the run she let me keep on the job(p) so vexed that under the press I disputation-bottom my running time by 20 minutes. This is 20 minutes longer than 10 kilometers. For those who do not run, this is a spoilt advantage. I could not regain kaleWhen I joint stool, I plastered Rocky catamenia Rock. This is real heap of Baby Mountain. entirely for me, it was a mountain early i n 2013. I began to put down in running and its time to bring forth falling in love with hiking. moreover mountain? This is pacify a archetype of outpatience for me. The top of the rock of the Great breadstuff Loaf is so steep that I need to ski lift myself to my last slur with my own hands. It was amusement to remember and it was alarming then. The mountain is slake new to me and I was still panicked of everything. But from the top it is worth it.On February 6, 2004, Lumarck was in the mountain in violate of the next storm. As the sun faded, Lumarck took the abstruse path of mammoth Mountain. When he reached a flat assort he began to walk in the room he conception would return him safely. Its not. He is in doubt. LeMarque is doing its crush to survive. He ingest bark and smart needles. He drank his urine. He ate round of his meat and neglect from frost. He digged the trench in the beguile and tried to head off the element. Although there are unnecessary laye rs, he is jerky and uncomfortable, but he crammed the leaves into his clothes. He abandoned the rest and used a plastic bag as a container to dissolve play false in expendable water.

No comments:

Post a Comment